Department of Student Affairs
The mission of the Department of Student Affairs at Texas A&M University at Qatar is to create a vibrant campus culture which:
- Embodies the Texas A&M Core Values.
- Resonates with Aggie Spirit.
- Upholds Qatar’s unique, rich culture.
- Promotes the holistic and intercultural development of students.
- Prepare students for excellence in the engineering discipline in a diverse global society.
Department of Student Affairs Staff:
Damian Medina, Director
Jeffrey Sulik, Assistant Director
Erin Elizabeth Wehrenberg, Program Coordinator
Amjad Abdo, Program Coordinator for Leadership and Service
Steve Wilson, Psychologist
Ghaleb Abu Al-Shabab, International Student Advisor
Jan Sweis, Student Immigration Manager