26 May to 6 June 2024
Get a headstart on preparing for graduate school at a world-class university by joining Texas A&M University at Qatar’s Engineering Summer School, an integrated summer school experience. Students will receive assistantships to cover local expenses, airfare and accommodation.
In 2024, we will offer three tracks:
(Including the U.S.-Pakistan Future of Women in Energy Scholars Program)
Apply by 10 March 2024
Open to students with at least two years of university education in engineering or natural sciences.
About Engineering Summer School
Texas A&M at Qatar's Engineering Summer School programs aim to challenge and inspire university students and recent graduates to pursue graduate studies and advanced degrees by interacting with highly motivated and academically oriented participants. Summer experiences such as these are common practice in the EU.
For summer 2024, the Engineering Summer School programs will be structured as follows:
- Three parallel and integrated summer schools in the fields of:
- Energy and Environment
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Manufacturing
- Morning lectures and evening discussions with invited panels
- Visits at academic and industrial institutions and facilities
- Strong engagement from other partner universities in Education City with lectures/visits
- Daily interaction with Texas A&M at Qatar students
Housing will be provided on Qatar Foundation’s Education City campus.