Dr. Shehab Ahmed
Office Number: 246G
Office Phone: +974.4423.0259
Energy Conversion, System Engineering, Mechatronics, Oilfield Technologies, Smart Grids, Renewables, Applied Magnetics
- Doctor of Philosophy, Texas A&M University, 2007.
- Master of Science, Texas A&M University, 2000.
- Bachelor of Science, Alexandria University, 1999
- Associate Professor, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Doha, 2013 – present.
- CTO, MODUS, Doha, 2013 – present.
- Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Doha, 2007 - 2013.
- Senior Electrical Engineer, Schlumberger Technology, Houston, Texas, 2001 – 2007.
- 2013 Best Student Advisor of the year for SWE (Society for Women Engineers) student organization at Texas A&M University at Qatar
- 2013 Fifth place for outstanding research project from the Qatar National Research Fund for the Undergraduate Research Program Competition
- 2013 Best poster at the World Congress on Engineering Education organized by Texas A&M University at Qatar
- 2013 Mentorship award (runner up) at the Middle East Processing Conference and Exhibition, Bahrain
- 2012 Faculty Appreciation Award by the graduating seniors of Texas A&M University at Qatar
- 2007 The AIChE Chapter Appreciation Award, Texas A&M University at Qatar
- 2002 Postdoctoral fellowship, US Environmental Protection Agency
For a full list of publications, please visit My Google Scholar Profile.