Office Number: 319A
Office Phone: +974.4423.0586
- Master of Science, American University of Beirut, September 2007
- Bachelor of Science, Lebanese University, June 2004
- Mathematics Senior Lecturer at Texas A&M Qatar (September 2017-Present)
- Mathematics Lecturer at Texas A&M Qatar (September 2013 – August 2017)
- Mathematics Teaching Associate at Texas A&M Qatar (July 2011 - August 2013)
- Mathematics Instructor at AUB (October 2007 - June 2009)
- Mathematics Assistant Instructor at AUB (October 2006 - June 2007)
- Graduate Assistant at AUB (October 2004 - June 2006)
- Research Assistant at AUB (June 2005 - January 2008)
- Faculty of the Year of the Science Program, by the Texas A&M at Qatar Graduating Class of 2018
- Best faculty in the Science Department, chosen by the Student Body at Texas A&M University at Qatar E-Week 2015
- Best faculty in the Science Department, chosen by the Student Body at Texas A&M University at Qatar E-Week 2013-2014
- Hazim, H. , Wei, D. , Elgindi, M. and Soukiassian, Y. (2015) "A Lumped-Parameter Model for Nonlinear Waves in Graphene". World Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3, 57-69. doi: 10.4236/wjet.2015.32006.
- Mohamed B. M. Elgindi, Dongming Wei , Yeran Soukiassian, and Yu Liu: "On the Buckling of Euler Graphene Beams Subject to Axial Compressive Load". World Journal of Engineering and Technology (May 2014), 2, 149-158. doi: 10.4236/wjet.2014.22016.
- Nabil R. Nassif, Noha Makhoul Karam, Yeran Soukiassian: Computation of blowing-up solutions for second-order differential equations using re-scaling techniques. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Volume 227 , Issue 1 (May 2009) Pages 185-195 ISSN:0377-0427
- Haïdar Safa, Marcel Karam, Yeran Soukiassian, Linda Yaghi, Abbas Hashem: Active Networks: A Comparative Study. Communications in Computing 2008: 139-145
- Nabil R. Nassif, Noha Makhoul Karam, Yeran Soukiassian: A New Approach for Solving Evolution Problems in Time-Parallel Way. V.N. Alexandrov et al. (Eds): ICCS 2006, Part I, LNCS 3991, pp. 148-155. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006.