Change of Campus
Change of Campus Policy
TAMUQ – TAMU
- Completion of a minimum 30 credit hours at TAMUQ (credit by exam coursework excluded).
- Maximum 90 credit hours, including transfer/credit by exam coursework.
- Completion of ENGL 104, MATH 151, MATH 152, and at least two science course (CHEM/PHYS etc.)
- Minimum grade of ‘C’ or better in Math and Science courses.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA; receiving departments on main campus may require higher GPAs. The 3.0 is a minimum and does not guarantee admission.
- Students who participate in a TAMUQ study abroad experience are not eligible to transfer while on study abroad and must complete one semester at TAMUQ after their study abroad experience before consideration.
If you are eligible, please complete the Change of Campus Form and return to the Records Office on the first floor of the Engineering Building.
TAMUQ is not responsible for entry into the United States. If a change of campus is approved it is the responsibility of the student to obtain the appropriate visa and/or documents for entry. Students NOT holding a US passport should contact International Student Services, http://iss.tamu.edu/ISS-Information/Contact-Us, prior to requesting a change of campus.
It is the student’s responsibility to adhere to posted deadlines for TAMUQ and TAMU. If you have any questions please contact the Office of Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.