Skip Navigation



Fall 2019 Graduation

The deadline for application (both online and supplemental) is Thursday, 26 September 2019, by 4:30 p.m.

Students planning to graduate at the end of the current semester (Fall 2019) will file an application for degree online and by submitting a supplemental application. You must pay required fees at Texas A&M University at Qatar and not on the website at Howdy. Please do NOT pay any graduation fees online. 

All major/minor changes, additions and deletions must be submitted to your academic advisor three days prior to the graduation deadline. All changes must show on your degree plan on Howdy before you can apply for graduation. The online application for degree is to be done through

The supplemental application can be found here.

The deadline for application (both online and supplemental) is Thursday, 26 September 2019, by 4:30 p.m. Fee payment: exact cash payment (we cannot make change) must be made at the Office of Records at the time your supplemental application is submitted.

Commencement attire: All commencement attire is ordered through Office of Records during the spring term in preparation for May commencement. If you do not already have attire, measurements for your gown will be taken when you submit your supplemental application. There are no commencement ceremonies in summer and fall. Details will be provided as they become available.

Are you currently taking a course at another college or university? Students applying for graduation, who are cross-registered or enrolled in a course at another college or university, must complete the Proof of Enrollment form. Please carefully read and follow all instructions on the form.

In addition to the proof of enrollment form, students are required to submit an official transcript. Providing an official transcript helps determine how credits will be applied to the degree plan. The official transcript must be sent directly from the institution or in a sealed envelope. The official transcript must indicate the coursework in-progress. Please note: if you are unable to obtain an official transcript, the following are examples of alternative forms of verification: an official tuition bill with coursework listed or a student schedule of classes. The alternative verification must be from the institution that you are currently enrolled and must include:

  • Your name
  • The course name(s) and number(s)
  • The institution’s name

Proof of enrollment must be submitted to the Office of Records by the Q-drop deadline.

Uncollected caps, gowns and diplomas will be destroyed one year after the students graduation date. Students are responsible for all costs associated with replacements if needed.

Please contact the Office of Records at or +974.4423.0078 for more information.