The Undergraduate and Graduate catalogs provide information about the academic programs of Texas A&M University at Qatar to students, prospective students, faculty and staff of the University. Included is information concerning admissions, academic regulations and requirements, services available to students, academic offerings and a list of the administrative officers and faculty of the University. While every effort has been made to make this catalog as complete and accurate as possible, changes may occur at any time in requirements, deadlines, fees, curricula and courses listed in these catalogs.
Students should refer to Howdy, for course offerings in any given semester. For administrative reasons, because of insufficient enrollment or because of limited resources, any given course might not be offered in the announced semester.
The provisions of the catalogs do not constitute a contract, express or implied, between any applicant, student, faculty or staff member of Texas A&M University or The Texas A&M University System. These catalogs are for informational purposes only. The University reserves the right to change or alter any statement herein without prior notice. Neither catalog should be interpreted to allow a student who begins his or her education under either catalog to continue the program under the provisions in that catalog.
- University Catalog – 2017-18 Edition 140Q
- University Catalog - 2016-2017 Edition 139Q
- University Catalog – 2015-16 Edition 138Q
- University Catalog – 2014-15 Edition 137Q
- University Catalog – 2013-14 Edition 136Q
- University Catalog – 2012-13 Edition 135Q
- University Catalog – 2011-12 Edition 134Q
- Undergraduate Catalog – 2010-11 Edition 133Q
- Undergraduate Catalog – 2009-10 Edition 132Q
- Undergraduate Catalog – 2008-09 Edition 131Q
- Undergraduate Catalog – 2007-08 Edition 130Q