Department Of Student Affairs
Student Affairs inspires students to a lifetime of service and leadership through transformative experiences designed to foster personal growth and engagement with their community, region, and a global society
Student Affairs implements programs and services designed to:
- Challenge students to embody the Aggie Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service,
- Cultivate the holistic and intercultural development of students,
- Broaden the application of engineering education to address complex issues, and
- Foster respect for Qatar’s rich and diverse culture.
- Design, implement and promote transformative leadership development opportunities for students.
- Provide learning opportunities for students through global and intercultural experiences.
- Offer programs that foster healthy lifestyles and overall wellbeing and create an inclusive environment that cultivates a sense of belonging where students feel welcomed and valued.
- Provide quality, student-centered services that are responsive to student and institutional needs
Dr. Ryan McLawhon, Executive Director of Academic Services and Student Affairs
Miguel Treviño, Assistant Director
Dr. Steve Wilson, Psychologist
Colby Seay, International Program Coordinator
Sabina Uzakova, Program Coordinator for Student Engagement
Janan Sweis, Student Immigration Manager
Ghaleb Abu Al-Shabab, International Student Advisor